Traditional Chinese medicine spring gunpowder is the key to symptomatic diet
Although spring is just around the corner, the topic of getting angry is gradually getting worse. Many people are really aware of the windy and dry spring in the north, and sometimes they feel very dry about how to replenish their water. In addition, the office is not dry and dry”Tangle yourself”.
How to better solve this phenomenon also needs to distinguish the nature of the fire.
Let ‘s take a look at it and see if you win.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that there is a difference between virtual fire and real fire. Real fire refers to heat-positive heat and excessive heat. The virtual fire is mostly caused by internal injuries and strains, such as chronic illness and exhaustion of gas, and excessive strain.
The real fire treatment adopts the method of clearing heat and lowering fire, and the virtual fire treatment adopts the tonic method.
Let ‘s take a look at how to distinguish between fire and deficiency and taking some proprietary Chinese medicine to reduce fire.
The real fire refers to the syndrome of yang heat hyperactivity and hyperthermia, and the liver and gallbladder and gastrointestinal real fire are more common.
Symptoms include high fever, headache, red eyes, thirst, cold drinks, irritability, abdominal pain, constipation, yellow urine, red tongue, dry yellow fur or thorns, real pulse, even vomiting blood, nosebleeds, etc.
For the treatment of bitter cold, the principles and methods of clearing heat and detoxifying, and purifying fires should be adopted.
Deficiency fires are mostly caused by internal injuries and strains, such as chronic illness and exhaustion of exhaustion, excessive strains, which can lead to maladjustment of the internal organs, weakness and internal heat, and internal heat boots becoming virtual fires.
It is also possible to distinguish between real fire and virtual fire, so how to distinguish it?
Look at the stool: dry stool, red tongue is a real fire; dry stool, pale tongue, white tongue is a virtual fire; weak stool or diarrhea indicates that there is cold in the body, which is a virtual fire.
Look at the urine: the color of the urine is yellow, the smell is heavy, and the tongue is red at the same time, it is a real fire; the color of the urine is light and clear, indicating that there is cold in the body, which is a virtual fire.
Look at fever: If the body has fever symptoms, the temperature exceeds 37.
At 5 ° C, the whole body is hot and thirsty. This is a large internal heat, which is a real fire. When the fever is cold, the hands and feet are cold, the body is cold and hot, and you do not want to drink water.
According to different pathogenesis, virtual fire is generally further divided into two symptoms of yin deficiency and fire deficiency.
Yin deficiency, fire, and fire are mostly manifested as hot flashes throughout the body, night sweats, weight loss, dry mouth and throat, five upsets, restlessness, red tongue, no moss, and pulse count.
Treatment should be based on the principle of Shengjinyangxue, nourishing yin and reducing fire.
Those with qi deficiency and fire dysfunction showed dryness in the whole body, especially at noon, fear of cold and wind, heat and fear of cold, tiredness and weakness, shortness of breath, spontaneous perspiration, urine clearing, weak pulse, pale tongue and thin fur.
Treatment should be based on the principles of Buzhong Yiqi, strengthening kidneys and rejuvenating yang, and warming and removing heat.
If you are also experiencing the above phenomenon, then hurry up and “fire it?
“(1) Qingrejiedu: such as chrysanthemums, cucumbers, isatis roots, tomatoes, bamboo shoots, mung beans, tofu, celery, coriander, water chestnut, purslane, lily, etc., have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, suitable for a variety of real fire symptoms.
(2) Bitter cold-making fires: such as bitter gourd, bitter vegetable, fern, loofah, field snail, eggplant, millet, buckwheat, rabbit meat, field chicken, etc., can be cold and sexual heat and reduce fire, mostly for real fire.
(3) Wet and diarrhea fires: such as winter melon, watermelon, barley, lentils, barley, amaranth, melon, red beans, black fish, duck meat, carp, catfish, loach, lettuce, green bean sprouts, chicken gold, etc., suitable for eachThis kind of fire syndrome.
(4) Capture real fire: Rhubarb, Zhimu, Coptis chinensis, Cotinus coggygria, banana, celery, potato, sesame, peach kernel, jellyfish, white radish, etc., suitable for short yellow urine, dry stool, bitter mouth, and bloatingSymptoms of anorexia.
(5) Liangxue convergence blood: such as lotus root, pear, coriander, habitat, fungus, yellow glutinous rice, glutinous rice, coriander powder, amaranth, corn fiber, mango, eel, bamboo leaves, white grass root, purslane, etc., can be used for epistaxis, Blood in the stool, urine in the urine, bleeding gums and other cases of blood heat.
(6) Ganwen heat-removing category: such as Codonopsis, Atractylodes, Cabbage, Litchi, Chestnut, Jujube, Walnut Kernel, Lily, Black Sesame, Bird’s Nest, Bee Milk, Sorghum, Fennel, Sword Bean, Mustard, Cherry, Pomegranate, Black PlumEtc., suitable for the condition of Qi deficiency and fire.
(7) Nourishing Yin and reducing fire: such as soft-shelled turtle, kelp, laver, sea cucumber, spinach, pig blood, pork liver, brown sugar, black chicken, pumpkin, clams, white fungus, etc., mostly used for Yin deficiency and fire, five upset fever, flushing night sweats,Can’t wait for the night.
(8) Filling and quenching: such as black beans, yam, peanuts, milk, barley kernels, white fungus, pigeon eggs, quail, bird meat, catfish, mutton, dog meat, leek, mulberry, etc., suitable for weak viscera and yangGive examples of various false fire symptoms.